Not just fruit, there are a few things to keep in mind when doing any business, such as:
1) What is the demand for the item you are going to sell at that moment? Falling into the commodity market is a serious matter, because on the one hand your capital will be stuck, on the other hand things will be wasted.
2) If it is raw material, then you can hand over the thing to the next level trader while it is fresh. Defeat if the thing is damaged in the warehouse.
3) If it is a finished product, is it coming to market at a price or quality that is better than others? Your product needs to have an identity for which buyers will like it more than others.
4) The skills and honesty of those who will work in your business should be unquestionable.
5) Your customers should be satisfied with the use of you or your employees.
In addition to these things there are many other things to keep in mind. However, I did not write anything else because the education is more mature if you learn by listening to them or reading them, by burning your hands and swearing. Good luck.